Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all main payment methods including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Are my payment details secure?
Absolutely. Our server encrypts all information submitted, so you can be confident that your payment information will be kept safe and secure.
How can I get a copy of my invoice?
Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll email you a copy of the invoice.
How will I know if my order is being processed?
You will receive a confirmation email with your order summary once your order is complete. Once received, your order will be packed and shipped within one business day.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours. If we’re able to catch your order before it ships, we are happy to adjust and make any changes necessary. Just send an email to email@example.com.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we certainly do!
How much is shipping?
Delivery costs are calculated and displayed after you have entered your shipping information on the checkout page.
How long will delivery take?
For information on transit times, click here. Please note that due to Covid-19, there can be severe international delays (see here for the most up-to-date information from PostNL, our national mail carrier).
Do I have to pay import duties and taxes?
There may be duties and taxes incurred on your shipment that you will be responsible for. Please note that we do not have any control over these fees and we cannot advise as to what the costs will be, as they vary by country. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
Should you wish to return your item for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns with a personalized message from Barley. Return postage fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Personal information you disclose to us
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Essential website cookies:
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.